Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kirsten & Patrick - Aug. 22nd, 2008

San Diego, California-

This was officially my last wedding shot in San Diego. I flew back there after moving to Ohio to shoot it. It was a blast and epitomized what I love and miss most about that town. First of all, it took place in Balboa Park at The Prado. I love Balboa Park and especially love The Prado so it was wonderful to shoot there again. Plus it was two different cultures coming together, Patrick is Armenian and Kirsten is from South Dakota (Dontcha know). It was awesome watching the two sides of the family hang out together, everyone was having such a great time. I hope it wasn't really my last time shooting there because I love that place so much. Until next time... "Stay classy San Diego" -Ron Burgandy.





















No comments: